The ECOTECH Măneciu experimental platform is a strategic aviation research infrastructure, ensuring scientific excellence and advanced research, simulation, validation and directed training capabilities for digital aviation technologies (Aviation 4.0), through the use of Cyber-Physical systems (CPS), Augmented Reality (AR) and Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Human-in-the-Loop (HiL) Robotic Systems (RS).
This INCAS research infrastructure is in a continuous development process, thus ensuring the development in optimal conditions of multidisciplinary research, development and innovation activities for aviation systems, covering a range of technological maturities from TRL 3 to TRL 7.
Areas of activity include interdisciplinary research on:
– Simulation of Dynamic Systems;
– Simulation and Testing of Robotic and Autonomous Systems;
– Simulation of Space Vehicles;
– “harsh environment” mechano-climatic tests;
– Flight testing of aerospace vehicles;
– Flight testing of reusable vehicles.